IICRC Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration and Odor Control – Livestream
In our industry, fire restoration is one of the most dangerous sources of income you will encounter! Are you protecting yourself and your customers? This Fire/Odor course offers hands-on training for technical and practical cleaning procedures. Receive training on how to properly address fire and smoke exposure. This training will take you beyond the technical side of fire restoration. Learn how to manage the site, the contents, the safety aspects, all the way down to the invoicing
This class has the potential to be the most profitable class you’ve taken. Reduce your liability while increasing your average dollar sale by doing what you’re supposed to do!
What you will learn:
- Emergency Site Security
- Corrosion Mitigation
- Contents Processing & Handling
- Hard Surface Contents Restoration
- Upholstery and Soft Goods Restoration
- Structural Cleaning
- Equipment Options and Usage
- Proper Procedures during Chemical Application
- Jobsite Safety
- Insurance Coverage
- Health and Safety Issues Stemming from Toxins, Water and Microbial Growth
- Learn How Temperature and Combustion Products Affect:
- Structural Materials
- Restoration of Books
- High-Value Collectables
Testing fees are not included. Each IICRC Certification Exam is $65. Reets Drying Academy does not accept these payments and are not responsible for these fees. Please make arrangements to send a credit card or check made out to the IICRC for each technician.
IICRC FSRT/OCT Combo – Livestream
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, the IICRC has approved the use of live-streaming courses online for the WRT certification. We thank the IICRC for their forward thinking at this time. We look forward to using this technology to continue to advance education in our industry!
Instructor: David Hodge
What you will learn:
- Deodorization principles
- Restoration Deodorization
- Restoration chemicals
- Hazmat safety & hazards
- Material surfaces & cleaning concerns
- Wall types- painted, paneled, masonry….
- Kitchen items, books, fine china & what your options are.
- Pack out services…. do it yourself or hire out?