(This course is taught entirely in Spanish)
This IICRC WRT Certification Course (IICRC Water Restoration Technician Course) is designed to provide students with a solid foundation of water damage restoration principles. Students will learn the science and practice of water damage restoration which includes: extraction, basic containment, and basic mold procedures.
Since water damage jobs widely vary, students will be taught:
- How to differentiate between category 1, 2, and 3 jobs
- How to decide whether everything must be removed or whether it is okay to dry
- Whether biocides and disinfectants should be used….and if so when should it be applied
- What is considered contaminated, how to differentiate and how to explain it
- How to determine whether microbial growth was a pre-existing or not
- Learn what to do with microbial growth and how to document it
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, the IICRC has approved the use of live-streaming courses online for the WRT certification. We thank the IICRC for their forward thinking at this time. We look forward to using this technology to continue to advance education in our industry!
*Testing fee is not included. Testing Fee is $65