Check this out:
Reets Drying Academy, Home of the World’s Fastest Drying System Introduces: IICRC ASD course. Here are 10 Reasons why you don’t want to miss it!
1) You’ll not only receive a well rounded education using the best dehumidification and air movement equipment available you’ll also use revolutionary new equipment including the all famous TES and ETES units. The innovator of this equipment, Jeremy Reets, has helped to develop this exciting curriculum.
2) All of our instructors have years of in the field know-how to ensure you get real world answers not just classroom theory.
3) Your “real world” experience is also extended to the well thought out construction of our flood house.
Constructed out doors of a wide variety of building materials used around the country.
Built on a real dirt floor crawl space with easy access to set up drying equipment.
4) You’ll learn proper documentation methods.
5) Come to us to learn the best methods for:
Extraction, Air Changes, Microbiology, Dehumidification, Directed Heat Drying, Psychrometrics, Open & Closed Drying Systems, Wood Floor Drying, Ceramic and Stone Floor Drying, Wall Drying, Crawlspace Drying, Containment, Negative and Positive Air, Advanced Drying Techniques, Drying Math, Moisture Readings, Documentation, and much more!
6) IICRC exam upon completion
WRT course is a prerequisite for the exam.
7) We are located near the world’s busiest airport, Atlanta Hartsfield International. There are more flights to and from Atlanta than to any other city and that means that there will likely be an affordable flight when you need it. Shuttle to and from the airport and transportation to our training facility for each day of our courses is available through our hotel partner if you wish. Atlanta is centrally located in the Southeast making it the most convenient location for local restoration companies.
8) The Reets Drying Academy facility is located on the grounds of Champion Construction Systems, a multi million dollar restoration company. Take advantage of the tour that will be conducted to get a behind the scenes look at how a successful restoration company is operated.
9) Special group rates at a 4-star luxury hotel and local golf resort.
Resort stay includes indoor pool, racket ball court, gym, breakfast buffet with made to order stations and golf on site.
10) Southern Hospitality at its best! A hearty meal is provided from a different local favorite hot spot each day of class along with an abundant variety of snacks and drinks!