[page_title]Restoration Estimating & Negotiating[/page_title][page_line]
This is specifically a residential course where Jeremy Reets and Nick Sharp share their 35 years of experience in the field. This course is not a training course for Xactimate or any other estimating system. They have their own training courses that show you how to use their programs. This course starts where they stop. There is a combination of lecture and hands-on workshops to teach students how to estimate restoration projects.
Here are some of the things we will cover:
• How the right photos will support your estimated amount
• The value of a clear and accurate sketch of a loss
• Maintaining clear communication from the field to the staff members entering the estimate in the office
• Justification of your estimate through notes, photos and documentation from reference sources such as the S500 when necessary
• A S500 reference document that helps you associate this valuable document with services you have rendered
• A proven scoping process (we have used this for years)
• Hands on estimating of losses in our flood house
• Negotiation skills that help you get paid for necessary work
• Negotiate on the estimate that you prepare in class
• How to handle the adjuster that just won’t play fair
• Ask Jeremy and Nick the estimating questions you need answers to
Class begins at 8am daily.
You should expect the average collected amount on your invoices to increase after attending this Restoration Estimating Course. Students learn to focus on minimizing the difference between the amount of the first estimate delivered and the collected amount.
Watch Jeremy Reets and Nick Sharp talk about what this class can do for you!
Don’t take our word for it. See what your peers are saying about this class!
Which Date is Most Convenient For You?
OR Call 770-712-7293 today to register!
[page_title]IICRC CERTIFICATION COURSES [/page_title][page_line]