IICRC Water Restoration Technician/Applied Structural Drying
This IICRC WRT/ASD class is 5 full days both in the classroom and the flood house. Get the opportunity to learn from some of the best instructors in our industry, period. A classroom and a floodhouse is standard for a class like this. But not a drying lab! See how drying really happens and how different equipment, materials and conditions affect structural drying. Be a part of tracking and documenting drying conditions that will influence the industry for years to come!
If you want to ramp up your water damage skills quickly, this is the course for you! There’s no better way to get exposure to real-life scenarios and prepare for your next job than an IICRC WRT/ASD combo course at Reets Drying Academy!
Our support extends past your visit here with us. We are here to help and share resources with you to help with everyday aspects and to skip costly learning curves.
Tuition for this course is $1395 and includes both courses!
Class is from 8 AM-5 PM daily, with the exception of the final day of class; which begins at 7 AM.
Exam fees are not included. Each IICRC Certification Exam is $80. Reets Drying Academy does not process these payments and are not responsible for these fees. Please make arrangements to send a credit card or check made out to the IICRC for each technician.
What you will learn:
- Get 2 certifications in just 5 days
- Learn from industry leaders who have been in your shoes and who can relate to the challenges you face daily
- Get hands-on experience with a variety of equipment to compare best practices
- Dry the flood house and monitor progress while asking questions along the way
- Go beyond the basics of drying
- Learn about decision making on-site
- Learn how to be effective and efficient while making sure the structure is completely dry
IICRC WRT/ASD Combo
Location: 3010 Poplar Rd. Sharpsburg, GA 30277
Instructors: Joe Dobbins, Jeremy Reets
What you will learn:
- Drying Fundamentals
- Use Equipment
- Real-life Scenarios